- Etro Printed Silk-chiffon Pussy-bow blouse
- Stella McCartney High-rise Wool-twill Shorts
- Banana Republic Falling Leaf Earrings
- Victoria Beckham Structured Leather Tote
- Guisseppe Zanotti Bow Detail Pumps
Shorts in the office are becoming increasingly popular, though I think a lot of people are still unsure of how to wear this trend while still remaining professional and appropriate. There are a few easy rules to remember to help you wear this trend to work:
- Make sure your shorts are made of an appropriate fabric and have a reasonably formal cut. It's safe to assume that if they look like a shortened version of the trousers you'd normally wear to the office and they're longer than your finger tips with your hands at your side, that they're perfect for work!
- Cover up on top with a fabulous blouse or oxford shirt. Adding a jacket can only make the look even more professional.
- Wear work-appropriate shoes. Go for heels rather than rolling in with flip-flops or flats. It dresses up the look even more.
- Add even more structure to your look with a sturdy, professional looking bag.
Would you or do you wear shorts to your workplace?