- Clubmasters are all the rage again and though I'm partial to the Rayban version, these Matthew Williamson by Linda Farrow Clubmaster Sunglasses appeal to my fashionista sensibilities.
- I'm currently lusting over this Jimmy Choo Trent Glitter Finish iPhone Sleeve for occasions when I want my phone to be as sparkly and gussied up as I am!
- A cocktail ring is an essential staple and right now I have my eyes on the Kate Spade Hip Stitch Ring for days when I need to take my look from glum to glam with little time or effort.
- Satchels are the upmost in functional fashion and the Proenza Schouler satchels are too cute for words!
- If you can only buy one brooch for adding a bit of sparkle to your look or coat lapel, be bold and choose one with lots of colours so it goes with most of your wardrobe like this fabulous Oscar de la Renta Insect Brooch!
- I love statement earrings and these Alexis Bittar beauties in green are a great alternative to the turquoise ones we've all been wearing for years.
- It's a little early to be thinking about winter, but a pair of Valentino Studded Driving Gloves are a sexy, chic alternative to cashmere and wool winter gear.
- A jewel tone statement necklace is the staple every girl needs right now - I'm digging the Cara Stone Cluster Necklace.
- The Stella McCartney Falabella clutch in red is a great neutral piece that will fit inside your bag and take you from desk to dinner, no matter what you're wearing!
- I am desperate for a pair of bright slippers and so far, I'm most keen on the Avec Moderation Mare Calf Hair Dress Slippers in Absynthe Green.
Friday, July 13, 2012
The Perfect 10: Accessories Worth Splurging On
at 6:31 PM