After what seems like a lifetime of stubby round toe sky high platform heels, the glamorous pointed toe is making a huge comeback this Autumn! I am totally on board with this trend and even more excited about the metallic cap-toe revolution that's happening in footwear right now! If you have round toe platforms in your closet, I wouldn't donate them to charity just yet - I doubt they'll ever go out of style due to comfort and the extra inches that are so craved by red carpet starlets, but it's so nice to mix it up a little, don't you think? What's particularly great about this trend is that it's so accessible - many high street retailers have jumped on the bandwagon, so there's a range of pointy toe heels to suit any budget. Whether you can barely stand on a kitten heel, love a chunky heel or prefer skyscraper pencil thin stilettos, there are so many styles to choose from. These are some of my favourites that are currently available in all different price ranges - happy shopping!
- Dune Leopard Pointed Court Shoes
- YSL Calra Patent Pointy Pumps
- Matalan Pointy Toe Stiletto
- Jimmy Choo Anvil Haircalf Pumps
- Asos Pluto Heels
- Jimmy Choo Abel Mirror Calf Pointy Pumps
- Asos Pluto Heels in Natural Snake
- Asos Pacey Heels
- Moschino Cheap & Chic Polka Dot Pump
- Nelly Shoes Giulia
- Casadei Leopard Ponyskin Pointy Pumps
- Lundberg Lyon
- Karen Millen Snake Pointy Court
- Miu Miu Patent Leather Pumps
Which pair is your favourite?