- Donna Karan Washed Satin Top
- Theyskins Theory Pittell Faux Leather Leggings
- Giles & Brother Archer Earrings
- YSL Arty Ring
- Jerome Dreyfuss Carlos Snake Effect Leather Tote
- French Connection Trudy Sfag7 Heels
I have been wearing navy & black together for a few years now, so much so that I had hardly noticed it's become a 'thing' in fashion because well... I've always been doing it. I think it's super chic no matter how you choose to rock the color combo. An easy way to wear navy & black together is with a pair of leather (or faux if you prefer) leggings and a great navy top. To make this color combo even more interesting, throw in a 3rd neutral shade such as grey, olive or brown for an extra bit of dimension. It works, trust me!
What are your thoughts on navy & black together?