- Prism Rio Sunglasses
- Mallary Marks Diamond Minaret Ring
- Manolo Blahnik Andalmod Sandals
- Lisa Perry Domino Dress
- Monique Pean White Sapphire & Woolly Mammoth Earrings
- NARS Larger Than Life Lipgloss
- Valextra Isis Shopping Tote
The fashion of the 60's is a big influence on my personal style! The 60's were daring and very chic - a breakaway from the confines of the 50's and the predecessor of the high glamour of the 70's. I was browsing Barney's and I couldn't help but notice how many 60's inspired pieces I saw. If the look above is a bit too costumey for you, you can easily fit one or two pieces into another look and still give your look a little touch of the 60's without going overboard!
What is your favorite decade to look to for style inspiration?