- A.L.C. Arissa Silk Blouse
- Citizens of Humanity Kelly Bootcut Jeans
- Oscar de la Renta Gold-tone Resin Earrings
- Milly Ostrich Embossed Bucket Bag
- Kors Michael Kors Lynden Fringed Leather Sandals
I am absolutely loving mustard yellow for Autumn! It's a seasonal color without being too drab and a great way to stay bright and colorful in the colder months. Paired with rich brown leather accessories, it really stands out with very little effort. I also love a great pair of jeans with a silky blouse and heels for an easy look that is chic, sexy and sophisticated. When it gets even colder, swap the sandals for boots or pumps and throw a leather jacket over this look and it's perfect!
What's your favorite color for Autumn?