Christmas hasn't even come yet, but it's never too early to start thinking about what you'll wear for ringing in the New Year! I'm a firm believer of starting the year off right and this applies to your wardrobe too! You know what they say... 'Dress for the life you want, not the one you have,' so why not start 2013 looking your best? Here are my picks for the best frocks for starting the year off right from matchesfashion.com.
- Sea NY Lace Zip-up Dress
- Tibi Neoprene Dress
- Christopher Kane Dutch Print Princess Dress
- Suzannah Full Skirted Fifties Dress
- Dolce & Gabbana Lace Front Sleeveless Dress
- Altuzzara Addax Day Peplum Dress
- Roksanda Pemberton Dress
- L'Agence Leopard Backless Dress
- Issa Stretch Lace & Knit Dress
- Erdem Lily Venice Dress
- Maxmara Studio Granada Dress
- Lanvin Mailee Stretch Dress
- DVF Zarita Dress
This is a sponsored post, however these picks were personally selected by Pink Julep Editor & Founder, Ashley Turner.