- Clynol Glow Precious Oil is one of my favorite new products! It's similar to a Moroccan Oil type product that can be used either on towel dried or dry hair before or after styling. I've been using it after I curl my hair, warming a few drops in my hands before working my hands through the curls to eliminate frizz. I only need 2 drops for my hair and it works beautifully. It smells great too! c/o Clynol
- Normally I'm very loyal to Bumble & Bumble's Tonic for spraying on my hair post-wash, but I've recently been using Clynol Wonder 10 and I'm a fan! There's a whole laundry list of the benefits of using this product including easier blowdrying, UV protection and detangling. c/o Clynol (Photo Source)
- If I don't have hand cream, I come undone. I can't stand having dry hands - it drives me nuts. My current favorite is Melvita Apicosma Rich Hand Cream. It smells lovely, it's not greasy or too thick and the size is right... It lasts forever!
- I got some Vaseline Lip Therapy tins in my stocking - there's no looking back. I'm addicted! The plain is my favorite, but the Coconut is nice too!
- OPI Drip Dry is a miracle product and though a little pricey, for someone who paints their nails as often as I do, it's worth every penny! Just 2 drops on each nail after applying the top coat ensures nails will be dry in quick time, which for me means saving a lot of time I would normally spend sitting around doing nothing waiting for my claws to dry.
- I received the Ren Moroccan Rose Otto Bath Oil in a gift bag a few months ago and I've just started using it. It's a rose scented, no-fuss bath oil that leaves skin smooth and smelling sweet. It's a winner!
What beauty products are getting you through the harsh winter weather?