|Products ℅ Herbalife SKIN|
I've tried a few Herbalife products before and loved every one of them, so it's no surprise that I would also like their new skincare line, Herbalife SKIN. The brand new SKIN line combines everything I love about Herbalife with innovative, high performing skincare solutions. Before trying these products at home, I had the opportunity to have an Herbalife SKIN facial with the wonderful Arezoo Kaviani, the Herbalife SKIN Ambassador. If you've never been to see Arezoo before, it's worth checking her out for any beauty needs. Her team also sorted out my eyebrows while I was there and they were tinted and shaped to perfection!
I've been using a great cocktail of products from Herbalife SKIN including:
- Soothing Aloe Cleanser - Gentle, Aloe Vera-based and 100% clear, this cleanser is a lush option for everyday use on normal-to-dry skin. It's also sulphate-free and contains no added parabens. It feels great on the skin and my face feels very clean after use without feeling too dry.
- Energising Herbal Toner - I love this toner! Not only does it smell amazing, but it also contains aloe and Vitamins B3, C and E for refreshing the skin. You can either spray it onto cotton and rub on the skin or just spray lightly over skin before applying serum or moisturizer. I also like to sometimes spray this over my face mid-day for a bit of a refresh. It's a lovely product!
- Line Minimising Serum - Great for both day and night use, this product promises results in just seven days including improvement in skin softness, smoothness, radiance, glow and luminosity. It's light as a feather and creamy rather than the typical oily or gel-like serums and I love the texture.
- Firming Eye Gel - Containing revitalizing cucumber extract, this light, fresh gel is also packed with Vitamins B3, antioxidant Vitamins C and E and Aloe Vera. It's easy to apply and stays put. I actually prefer this to traditional eye creams and it layers beautifully over the serum and under make-up.
- Daily Glow Moisturiser - An all-purpose moisturizer for day, this gorgeous lotion contains illuminating properties, so it's great for wearing under make-up or all on its own on bare faced days. This is the moisturizer you want for your #nomakeupselfie! I'm a fan of this moisturizer - it's light, non-greasy and gets the job done.
- Replenishing Night Cream - Much thicker and denser than the Daily Glow Moisturiser, the Replenishing Night Cream is rich, luxurious and perfect for rehydrating the skin while you sleep. It smells beautifully and can be layered over the Line Minimising Serum for maximum beauty sleep effects.
Personally, I love the Herbalife SKIN products. I find this system straightforward and easy to follow. The packaging for most of the products is quite compact, so it's great for travel and the products are so lush and lovely. They smell great, feel lovely and they really work. For more information on Herbalife SKIN and how to purchase the product line, visit www.herbalifeskin.co.uk.