1. Stock up on reading material, get the fabulous book you've always wanted for your coffee table or start your Christmas shopping early at the Taschen Store on Kings Road - they're having an epic sale and there are some amazing bargains!
2. Try an interesting new pasta shape. If you can't find anything interesting at your local grocery store, try visiting Lina Stores or Valentina (both in London) to check out their selections or order online from Mediterranean Direct. My favorite is my Strozzapreti With Peas & Pancetta Cream Sauce and you can get the recipe by clicking here.
3. No time for the farmers market this week? No worries… Check out Farmdrop, an online farmers market that's all about fresh, wonderful food!
4. Channel your inner Matthew McConaughey and try paddle boarding. I've been seeing loads of paddlers on the river near my home in Putney, but there are places to try it all over London via Active360.
5. Check out the RAIL pop-up shop in Marylebone, a space where clothing and art come together. Three grads who met at Edinburgh University have been working on this concept over the past three years and this is their first pop up shop in London. The shop is open from 10am to 6pm until June 30th at 4 Clifford Street, W1. Don't miss it and to keep up with these clever artists, check out RAIL on Instagram!