As the old saying goes, out with the old, in with the new... I've got some great beauty finds that are new to me this year and I'm loving them!
- AP24 Whitening Flouride Toothpaste (c/o NuSkin) is a lovely alternative to regular drugstore toothpastes and this special formula contains no harmful peroxides. It tastes lovely and keeps my teeth feeling squeaky clean. I'm also a sucker for the clean, white packaging which looks so much nicer sitting on my sink.
- Little Soap Company Pure Rose Geranium Foaming Body Wash (c/o Little Soap Company) is one of my favorite new finds. Scented with pure rose geranium essential oil, it smells absolutely heavenly and gets a rich lather without the use of SLS or other synthetic chemicals. This organic mousse is free from detergents, alcohol, parabens, sorbates, silicones, sulphates and preservatives and it leaves skin feeling clean and soft. At just £6.99, it's a bargain too!
- Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream (c/o Kiehl's) has been a lifesaver for me lately. I have terrible dry skin during the winter, not only from the cold weather, but also from the heating. Ultra Facial Cream is like a big drink of water for my parched face and it doesn't cause me any irritation or breakouts like so many moisturizers do on my sensitive skin.
- Sally Hansen Vitamin E Nail & Cuticle Oil is helping me keep one of my New Year's resolutions this year. I was pretty lax about keeping my nails in check in 2015, so I resolved (after noticing how dreadful my hands looked over Christmas) to have weekly manicures in 2016 and keep tabs on my hands. Because I'm slightly prone to hangnails, I've been relying on this cuticle oil to keep my fingers moisturized between appointments and I'm delighted to report that it's working.
- NuSkin pH Balance Toner (c/o NuSkin) is a great toner that doesn't irritate my skin in any way, but helps keep my skin clean and fresh. It doesn't smell or sting at all and it works.
- label.m Sea Salt Spray (c/o label.m) is my favorite sea salt spray that I've tried so far. It doesn't make my hair feel sticky and the smell, while quite light is pleasant. I've decided that 2016 for me is the year of wild and wavy hair, so I'm using this product a lot. Whether I'm spraying it on after a twirl of my curling wand or simply using it after my hair has air dried and is all frizzy, it helps me get the sexy beachy waves that I'm after... It's my new fuss-free hair lifesaver!
- AromaWorks Rejuvenate Face Serum Oil (c/o AromaWorks) is another tool in my arsenal for combatting dreaded winter skin. Its aromatherapy scent is relaxing and enjoyable, while the oil helps to reduce dryness. I put this on underneath moisturizer and make-up if I'm wearing it, but sometimes when I'm not wearing make-up, I'll go for a dose of this on it's own... It's so lovely that I can't get enough and it soothes my dry skin like a cold drink on a hot day.
What new products are you using in 2016?