|1. Rituals Fortune Scrub in Sweet Orange & Cedar / 2. LIFTACTIV Serum 10 Supreme c/o VICHY|
3. Floris London Hand Treatment Cream in Rosa Centifolia / 4. Aromatherapy Associates Relax Massage & Body Oil
1. For exfoliating, I really love the Rituals Fortune Scrub in Sweet Orange & Cedar. It's not super oily like so many scrubs are, so I don't feel a gross film on my skin after use and it smells really beautiful. Rituals Fortune Scrub is a bargain at just £10.14 and available from House of Fraser.
2. The VICHY LIFTACTIV Serum 10 Supreme is a wonderful serum that I love at the moment. Not only does this serum feel soothing to the skin, but I've really seen a difference since I started using it. One of my favorite features is the dropper, which keeps you from contaminating the product in the bottle with your hands. I find that on good days, just one drop will do, but I'll opt for 2 or even 3 drops when I'm feeling especially dry or after a night of indulgence. VICHY LIFTACTIV Serum 10 Supreme is £29.95 and available online here.
3. I am addicted to hand cream these days and I try to apply it as often as possible. I keep little tubes and jars dotted all over my flat to make it easy to apply moisturizer to my hands anytime I need it. I'm currently obsessed with the Floris London Hand Treatment Cream in Rosa Centifolia. Its floral scent is just gorgeous and perfect for Spring! This hand cream has vitamin E and natural oils to keep hands moisturized and help keep aging at bay. Floris Rosa Centifolia Hand Cream is £16.93 and available online here.
4. While I don't exactly have time for regular massages at the spa, I do appreciate the value of a good massage oil. Aromatherapy Associates Relax Massage & Body Oil is one of my favorite products lately. The aromatherapy benefits alone are worth shouting about, but I find it also helps to soften dry skin. I read a book a while ago that touted the positive effects of massage and insisted that even giving yourself a quick hand, foot or leg massage is better than nothing. It helps with circulation, stress relief and all kinds of lovely things. I love massaging this into my feet, knees and elbows to keep them soft while I'm watching TV. When I have time, I'll give myself a calf massage with this oil after a post-gym shower, but when I don't have much time, I'll sometimes just rub a little into my chest before I go to sleep and it really helps me to relax. Aromatherapy Associates Relax Massage & Body Oil is £42.61 and available at Selfridges.
Do you have a skincare product that you can't live without right now? I'm always looking for a good recommendation so leave your suggestions in the comments below.