|1. Selma Dropdown Purse (c/o Fiorelli) / 2. Pro-Radiance Hand and Nail Cream (c/o Elemis)|
3. Benefit Dandelion Ultra Plush Lip Gloss
4. Silky Design Rouge in Beniukon (c/o Sensai - available at Harrods from April)
1. I'm pretty in love with the Fiorelli Selma Dropdown Purse because it holds so much, has tons of slots for cards and still has a zip compartment for change, even though it's literally 1/2 of the size of the larger wallet I've been using for the past year. This purse works in my larger bags, but easily slips into a smaller over-the-shoulder bag as well, so it's perfect for someone who switches bags regularly. It comes in other colors too!
2. I'm a hand cream addict, so I'm very rarely without it. The Elemis Pro-radiance Hand and Nail Cream is just the right size to carry around all day and it's a great product!
3. I always like to have a lipgloss on-hand because it's great to layer over a lipstick or lipliner, but it's also perfect on its own. I am currently using Benefit Dandelion Ultra Plush because it's the perfect color to use alone or on top of another lip color.
4. Sensai Silky Design Rouge in Beniukon is one of my new favorite lipsticks. It's sleekly packaged and such a wonderful lipstick. I love the color, the texture and the way it seems to last forever. This lipstick is part of a new collection of red lip colors designed to help everyone find the red most suited to their complexion and it will be available at Harrods from April 2016.