Style is a very personal thing and people always seem to have something to say about it. Whatever your personal style, embrace it, enjoy it and most of all, have fun with it! Here are a few of my favorite quotes about style:
2. "Style is knowing who you are, what you want to say, and not giving a damn." - Orson Welles
3. "Fashions fade, style is eternal." - Yves Saint-Laurent
4. "Why change? Everyone has his own style. When you have found it, you should stick to it."
- Audrey Hepburn
5. "Create your own style... Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others." - Anna Wintour
6. "Fashion is what you're offered four times a year by designers. And style is what you choose."
- Lauren Hutton
7. "Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak." - Rachel Zoe
8. "In matters of great importance, style, not sincerity is the vital thing." - Oscar Wilde
9. "You gotta have style. It helps you get down the stairs. It helps you get up in the morning. It's a way of life. Without it, you're nobody." - Diana Vreeland
10. "Style is very personal. It has nothing to do with fashion. Fashion is over quickly. Style is forever." - Ralph Lauren
11. "Too much good taste can be very boring. Independent style, on the other hand, can be very inspiring." - Diana Vreeland
12. "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things." - Jean Cocteau
13. "Style is primarily a matter of instinct." - Bill Blass
14. "Fashion is about dressing according to what's fashionable. Style is more about being yourself."
- Oscar de la Renta
15. "Style; all who have it have one thing: originality." - Diana Vreeland
Do you have a favorite style quote or one that you came up with yourself? If so, please share it in the comments below...