1. Beauty from within is a major trend these days with loads of supplements flooding the market that promise better skin, stronger nails, shinier hair and pretty much anything else you can imagine. Truvivity Beauty Powder Drink is one of these new products. Meant for use once a day, this powder is easily dissolved into a glass of water to create a grapefruit flavored drink that promotes skin health and fatigue reduction. Packed with lots of nutrients, this drink is suitable for both men and women. Truvitiy is £35.80 for a 30-day supply and is available online via Amway.
2. Bellápierre Cosmetics Ruby Mineral Lipstick is a fab shade of red that comes in a lovely, quilted effect tube. It's easy to apply, feels lovely on the lips and the color is just gorgeous. What's great about this chic lippy is that it's made with natural waxes alongside mineral pigments & iron oxides. It also contains antioxidants like Vitamin C and Vitamin E. 100% natural, this beauty also provides natural sun protection for your pout and there's no lead, lanolin, parabens or any other nasties... What's not to love? Bellápierre Mineral Lipsticks are £20 and available online via the Bellápierre website.
3. For a no-fuss, daily sunscreen, these days I'm a fan of Solait SPF 30 Lotion. It's a no-nonsense sunscreen that doesn't have that annoying familiar smell of other suncreams and I love that because I don't necessarily want to smell like a beach bunny all the time. It has a fairly light scent that's more like soap, smelling clean and fresh and it doesn't interfere too much with my perfume. It's also not as greasy as other sunscreens, so it's perfectly comfortable to wear and at under £5, it's a bargain. Solait Lotion SPF 30 is available online via Superdrug.
4. I am sometimes really annoyed by the nail files and emory boards I buy - they're never as good as the professional ones used in salons and nail bars. I recently picked up a 3-pack of neon nail files by Tweezerman and I'm not looking back. They're fabulous and the colors are so fun! I found mine in-store at Boots, but they're also available in a pack of three for £6 online via John Lewis.
5. I've heard about Egyptian Magic for ages, but I never tried it until recently. I have to say, I can see why everyone raves about it... It's pretty amazing stuff! Suitable for anyone, this versatile balm can be used for just about anything from moisturizing or hair conditioning to treating burns or soothing eczema. I like to use this on my feet because they're always terribly dry and I've seen a big improvement. I find that it's also great for chapped lips, dry elbows or for preventing in-grown hairs after shaving. Click here for a full list of interesting ways Egyptian Magic can be used. Loved by celebrities such as Kate Hudson, Cara Delevigne and Adriana Lima, this product is a must-have to keep on-hand at all times! Egyptian Magic is £29 for 118ml and available online at Boots.
6. I'm currently a little obsessed with the pinkish red Prom Night Nail Lacquer by Lottie London. It's a lovely summer red that's classic enough to be chic, but pink enough to be different! Lottie London Prom Night is currently available for just £3.99 at Superdrug.
7. The Jelly Pong Pong Bare Necessities Highlighting Pencil is different than any highlighter I've ever used, mostly because it's a pencil. It simply draws on and then you can blend it with your fingers or a sponge. I really love this for adding a little highlight to the brow area, but I've also used it for dealing with some serious dark circles under my eyes. It is quite sticky, so it's a little tough to blend, but once you get past that, the cover & glow are amazing! The Jelly Pong Pong Bare Necessities Highlighting Pencil is £14.95 and available online via Jelly Pong Pong.
8. What could be more luxurious than brushing your teeth with gold? Thanks to Beverly Hills Formula Perfect White Gold, this luxury is perfectly attainable! The toothpaste has a lovely mint flavor and aims to remove stains while whitening your teeth at the same time. A sort of champagne colored gel, the flecks of gold are actually visible when you plop a dollop on your toothbrush... So lush! Beverly Hills Formula Perfect White Gold is £4.99 and available online from Superdrug.