"Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
• 3 Fresh Ways to Wear Leggings Right Now - The Zoe Report
• Home Decorating Tips for the Ultimate Maximalist - Elle Decor
• 6 Condiment Hacks We're Completely Obsessed With - Refinery29
ON PINK JULEP:
• If you haven't yet seen 13th on Netflix, it's totally worth a watch and get ready to be moved - it's a really well done film.
• I bought the movie A River Runs Through It this week and watched it for the first time in about 10 years or more. It's still a great movie and Brad Pitt was soooo dreamy in it! Click here to find it on iTunes.
• When was the last time you saw The Craft? It's a must-see this time of year... I watched it last week and I know I'll see it at least one more time before Halloween!
This Halloween playlist should put you in a spooktacular mood, just in time for all the fabulous costume parties you'll be attending next weekend!
• Halloween is on a Monday this year, so chances are you're celebrating next weekend. That means you need to take advantage of the time you have left this weekend to make any finishing touches to your costume.
• Most of the pubs and restaurants have been taking Christmas party and dinner bookings for a while now. If you plan to eat in a pub or restaurant on Christmas Day or host a holiday party, you might want to consider making your booking ASAP.
• Thanksgiving is less than a month away, so if you're hosting, it's time to start making and finalizing your plans like a menu, guest list etc. so you can get your turkey ordered in time. You can worry about the other, more fun details later!
• Sparkling Ice is quite honestly my new favorite thing... I'm drinking it every time I can get my hands on a bottle, though it's usually sold out in the shops near me - it's that good! A fruity, low-cal sparkling water drink, this is my new go-to replacement for diet sodas. Read more here.
• Creamy Chicken & Corn Empanadas are easier to make than you might think. I use pre-made pastry, so this dish is a go-to in my house when I need comfort food and it's a fun weekend supper too!
I added a few fab finds to my Wish List this week... If you'd like to see the full Wish List, just click on the Shop page tab at the top right of this where you'll find lots of fun shopping options!