"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." - Robert Frost
• The Wardrobe Staples Every Woman Needs to Survive Winter - The Zoe Report
• Finish Your Ugly-Crying. Here's What Comes Next - The Cut
• How to Build a Capsule Wardrobe That Will Last a Lifetime - Who What Wear
ON PINK JULEP:
• Check out Movie Night No. 2 on Pink Julep for the perfect dinner and a movie night at home!
• You may not recognize the name Leonard Cohen, but you will recognize his most popular song Hallelujah. Hugely influential as a singer & songwriter, Cohen sadly passed away this week at the age of 82. His career spanned almost 50 years and his deep, bassy voice was hauntingly beautiful. If you don't know his work, now is as good a time as any to get acquainted...
• Head to the V&A to see You Say You Want a Revolution? Records and Rebels 1966-1970, an exhibition that explores the significance of the 1960's music, fashion, film, design and political activism. Tickets are £16 and the exhibition runs until 26 February 2017, but there's no time like the present...
• Bump Roller Disco starts today at Southbank Centre... Head on down to the riverside, lace up your skates and enjoy a carefree time with some fun music! Prices vary, but you can book tickets here.
• Thanksgiving is less than 2 weeks away! Are you ready? Check out these menus and choose to make one in completion or mix & match, but at least with a little planning, you'll be prepared before you hit the grocery stores.
• Skate at Somerset House opens on 17th November. Click here for more information or to book your tickets for a fun holiday season day out!
• Book in for the Festive Afternoon Tea at Lancaster London on dates from 28 Monday through 26 December, 2016. Featuring Christmas pudding scones, Champagne truffle lollypops and snow-covered marshmallows, the tea ranges in price from £35 - £50 depending on Champagne preferences and reservations can be made by calling 020 7551 6011.
• If you're looking for some new recipes, check out the Food page on Pink Julep!
It's not too late to pick up some of these fabulous finds for your Thanksgiving feast and if you host every year, take advantage of the sales to stock up on goodies for next year's celebration!