" If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward." - Martin Luther King Jr.
ONLINE:• 10 Surprising Details About Moving Into the White House - Elle Decor
• 7 Behaviors You Should Have Outgrown by Your 30's - The Zoe Report
• 13 Ways to Make Over Your Closets - Real Simple
• 13 Habits Hurting Your Shot at a Promotion - Refinery29
• 10 Little Things You Need to Clean Before Hoiday Guests Arrive - Elle Decor
• Five Ways to Channel Your Energy Into Activism - Manrepeller
ON PINK JULEP:
• Swoon-Worthy Beauty Gifts Series
• Gifting Your Host or Hostess During the Holiday Season
• The 100% Vegan Skincare Brand You Need to Know About Right Now
• Peace ✌🏼
• Reconnect with an 80's classic and make a night of it with Movie Night No. 3 - Mystic Pizza!
• I made a playlist back in 2012 called Thankful and it's still a wonderful soundtrack for Thanksgiving Day. If you're at a loss for music to play during Thanksgiving dinner, just push play on this... If you're not, it's also lovely to listen to when you crave some peaceful, beautiful music with a positive mood. I sometimes play this playlist while I'm cooking or reading... It's quite soothing!
• Winter Wonderland is now open in Hyde Park and it's always a great way to enjoy some good old fashioned holiday fun!
• Visit the Winter Market on the Southbank for some cold weather fun. Sip mulled wine, browse at various stalls selling their wares and get a tasty snack to enjoy. It's a wonderful way to enjoy the riverside views and make the best of a cold day! It's also walking distance from Waterloo and just across the bridge from Embankment Tube station
ANYWHERE:• For all you Americans at home or abroad, if you've got kids coming to Thanksgiving at your house this year, take some time in the coming weekend or next week to plan some fun activities for them. It will keep them occupied while you enjoy another (
• It's not too early to start planning what you'll do to ring in the New Year. If you're planning to stay away somewhere, book a hotel before all the rooms are taken and if you're planning to attend a party, you'll want to get your tickets ASAP before they sell out.
ANYWHERE:• Cyber Weekend is coming, so get your credit cards ready to go! Be sure to check here on Pink Julep for great deals and browse the Christmas Gift Guides for inspiration!
• If you're planning to visit London, take advantage of the K West Hotel & Spa's Black Friday sale. Log in at 9am on Friday, November 25th and use the code 50SALE16 to save 50% on room rates from December 19, 2016 to March 31, 2017. Rooms are subject to availability, so you'll want to get there quickly! Terms & Conditions apply...
• Grab a bottle of Bulldog Gin and mix up a Grapefruit & Cranberry Gin Sparkler!
• Stock up on candles for the winter at The Recycled Candle Company - use the code PJulep15 to receive a 15% discount until 31 January 2017.
* Click on the images below to shop some of my faves seen on Pink Julep in the past week! *